Prestige Advance Pro Autoclave 22 litre
Prestige Advance Pro Autoclave 22 litre class B.
The latest model from prestige. The Advance Pro supersedes the C3 Advance Autoclave.
Easy to use, reliable and flexible, Advance Pro offers the end user superior performance and a number of new features
Advance Pro provides Class B vacuum and Class N non-vacuum cycles in the same unit ensuring that whatever the sterilization need that there is a cycle to match.
• Unique FlexiRack tray and load management system
• Two chamber capacities
• Integral stainless steel waste water tank
• Multiple water feed and drain options
• Clear, backlit multilingual LCD display and 6 push button control system
• Cycle stage indicator lights
• East fit long life gasket• Supplied with SD card as standard – optional printer
• FlexiRack is a unique tray management system from Prestige Medical. The standard 6 tray capacity of Advance Pro is further enhanced by FlexiRack which can accommodate up to 20 different tray configurations, which means that Advance Pro and FlexiRack can be adapted to accept the widest range of loads for maximum flexibility and ease of use.
• Although small in size, the Advance Pro can accommodate a range of instruments varying in length whilst using minimal bench space.
• There is no external waste water container. The tank material is made of stainless steel which avoids the material deterioration seen with the use of plastic tanks.
• Advance Pro offers a variety of water feed and drain options for ease of use and prior to installation the user can choose which system best meets their needs. The options available are;
• Manual water feed and front drain• Manual water feed and direct rear drain• Direct water feed and direct rear drain• Simple, quick and easy to follow multilingual instructions help ensure the safe and correct operation of the autoclave by the user.
• A three colour indicator light system is integrated into the door to provide immediate visual indication of cycle status and operator peace of mind
• Maximum flexibility to accept instruments of various length combined with a small footprint to optimize use of bench space
• The new gasket design is fast and simple to change saving time and money
• Automatic data capture to the SD card which can then be downloaded to your PC for storage or management.